Some people don’t think what someone does to their dog is relevant to whether or not they’d make a good President. I take issue with that in and of itself; treatment of animals it is completely relevant to one’s morality, integrity, and ability to lead. However, even if you disagree with me there, animal abuse has been linked time and time again to human abuse. We cannot have an abuser in the oval office, period.
- Romney’s Cruel Canine Vacation
- Romney’s in the doghouse with some voters
- Mitt Romney and the dog on the car roof: one columnist’s obsession
- Snopes: Dog Carrier
- Picture of the Day: The Past Dogs Mitt Romney
- Mitt Romney Admits He Tied Family Dog To The Roof of His Car [Video]
- Mitt Romney’s Dog Incident Comes Back To Haunt Him (PHOTO)