- PFLAG Phoenix Quick Guide for Those “Questioning”
- Personal Stories
- Watching Out For Yourself In Online Relationships
- Coming Out Questions
Who’s out there?
- HRC‘s Welcoming Schools Initiative
- GLSEN: Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network
- Anti-Bullying Resources
- Gay-Straight Alliances (GSAs)
- Day of Silence
- No Name-Calling Week
- Free Your Mind: The Book for Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual Youth and Their Allies by Ellen Bass and Kate Kaufman
- GLBTQ: The Survival Guide for Queer and Questioning Teens by Kelly Huegel
- The Full Spectrum: A New Generation of Writing About Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning, and Other Identities by David Levithan and Billy Merrell
- The GLSEN Workbook
- Gay-straight Alliances: A Handbook for Students, Educators, and Parents (Haworth Series on GLBT Youth & Adolescence) by Ian K. Macgillivray
- Dealing with Difference: Opening Dialogue about Lesbian, Gay & Straight Issues by Human Relations Media and GLSEN
- Ending Anti-Gay Bias in Schools: A Training of Trainers Manual by GLSEN
- Standing Out, Standing Together: The Social and Political Impact of Gay-Straight Alliances by Melinda Miceli
If the going gets tough, you’re not alone. Find support:
- say it; you never know who is(n’t) listening.
- The Trevor Project
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- The Suicide Prevention Center
For Parents, Families, and Community:
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender and Questioning (GLBTQ) Youth
- GLBTQ Issues
- Why am I wearing purple today?
- My Child is GAY! Now What Do I Do?
- Gay Family Support
- Love, Ellen: A Mother/Daughter Journey by Betty Degeneres
- Straight Parents, Gay Children: Keeping Families Together by Robert A. Bernstein
- Beyond Acceptance: Parents of Lesbians & Gays Talk About Their Experiences by Carolyn W. Griffin